Sign in or
Playlist Music Player
Creating a Playlist
- Create a free account at http://playlist.com.
- To the left of the page, there should be a black side-bar running down the screen with white '>>'. Move your cursor over it to make the side-bar expand.
- At the top of the side-bar, you will see 'Create New Playlist'.
- Click on 'Create New Playlist', name your playlist in the box that pops up, and then click 'Create'.
- You now can start adding songs to your newely created playlist. Just search for a band or song you want to add. Use the button to play the song you searched for, and the button to add the song to your playlist.
How to get Code
- At the top of the website, you will see 7 different links. Select "My Playlists".
- Click the name of the playlist you wish to add to your site.
- You will now see all the songs you have added to your playlist. There are also four buttons above the list. Click on the 'Embed' button.
- On the new window that pops up, you can choose whether your playlist Auto-Starts when the playlist is loaded or not, and what color you want your playlist to be.
- Below where you select what color you want your playlist to be is the Embed Code box. Click on the box and right-click on the highlighted code, then click 'Copy'. Go to the page you would like to put your playlist on, and follow the instructions below to add your Playlist.com playlist to your site.
How to add a Playlist
- In order to add a Playlist to a page, you will need to click on the "EasyEdit" button.
- Place your cursor where you'd like to display your music player, and click on the "Widget" button in the Toolbar.
The "Add Widget" dialog will appear.
- Select the Other Widget box.
- Select your playlist, then copy and paste the embed code you are given into the box provided.
- After you've added your playlist, an "Edit Player" dialog will appear. This will allow you to change the size of your playlist with the (-) & (+). It is recommended that you keep the playlist in it's original size for better capability. When the size is to your liking, click the "Done" button.
Note: After you save your page your playlist may appear empty. Don't worry, just refresh your page and your playlist should look fine.
Latest page update: made by Naru2008
, Feb 23 2013, 12:18 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Naru2008
227 words added
168 words deleted
3 images added
1 image deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page